Rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees.
I must thank ‘Nessa (Stronghold) for this amazing award. I cannot explain how humbled I am that my words have been an inspiration. When I began this blog, it was mostly a place to vent about my heartaches… a place to bleed my sorrows out… and to include my poetry. As I have evolved into a place of wanting and needing to heal, I have added bits and pieces of quotes and information that has helped me and inspired me. I wanted to show people that there is some light even if all you feel is the darkness.
Again, Thank you ‘Nessa, you too are an inspiration. Others see it in you and I believe someday, hopefully sooner than later, you will see it in yourself too. ♥
Seven things about me…
1. I love my super short hair. 🙂
2. I have 5 tattoos. All with meanings for me.
3. I was born in the desert, raised in the desert, and hate the desert.
4. I love hairbands even though I am in my 30’s…lol.
5. I don’t ever want to grow up… only wiser with a child’s heart.
6. Dexter is my all time favorite show. He too pretends to be normal.
7. I love ring pops.
Seven nominations! Oh dear, here I go: