This award comes from the beautiful blogger Seasons Change, and Change, and Change who shares her life and struggles with mental disorders…among other health problems that she faces. Her blog is inspiring as she continues to fight her everyday challenges and shares what her life is like inside her mind and heart. Thank you so very much Carlarenee for thinking of me for this very beautiful award. I am honored, humbled, ecstatic, and so very happy that I offer inspiration. I want to help others to feel inspired during their own struggles…and to know my blog has inspired you, it touches my heart deeply. Thank you my friend.
Now what the rules are with this award, is simply pick 7 bloggers that are truly inspiring to you. Once you have listed them, tell a little about how they have inspired you.
Once you have done that, all you have to do is tell your readers 7 things about yourself that probably would not come up in one of your Blog entries.
My 7 most Inspiring Blogs, in no particular order:
1) Written Words Never Die – Eric is truly inspiring. Always a ray of sunshine that I can count on to have words of hope and inspiration. A “light” in the darkness.
2) As The Pendulum Swings – Such an inspiring woman. One who, in the face of her own battles, writes openly and honestly… even in dark moments. A true Mental Health crusader! Wonderful Blog… and blogger. 🙂
3) CatForsley – This woman is so uplifting, positive, and oozes inspiration. Her blog reflects such.
4) Subhan Zein – A newer blog I have become familiar with. Subhan writes such beautiful poetry and always has such inspiring, encouraging words.
5) Varungenius’s Blog – Wonderful poetry, positive, encouraging, inspiring! I feel the passion of life coming from this wonderful person and lovely blog.
6) Mortal Hearts With Immortal Souls – Beautiful inspiring blog. Offers hope and insight. Also a beautiful woman who opens her heart and “lifts me up” even when she does not realize it.
7) kissingthecockroach – A newer blog. This woman writes with such candid openness, with amazing words, and shares her struggles openly. She has such an amazing personality and in the real world, we would be friends.
Now I have the task of trying to find 7 things about me to say that I probably wouldn’t put in a blog lol. This one isn’t going to be easy for me! Hmmmmmm, I always speak so openly, LOL, and my memory sucks, so forgive me if I repeat anything.
1) I have been spoiling my dog lately, with human food (I know, shame on me!), but she sure does love me more.
2) My hair has been short and has been many-a-color since 1997.
3) I don’t have a clock in my bedroom because I need complete darkness to sleep.
4) I love red wine.
5) Since these meds, I feel like I have zero energy/
6) I have a warped sense of “love” except with my children.
7) I miss my bestest guy friend (yes, platonic), from my home state.
Hope everyone participates! I wanted to add more blogs but tried to give to some new blogs that I enjoy. ♥
Happy Monday!! Love and Light my friends ♥
I have much to catch up on. LOL.