Tag, You’re It!
- Post the rules that are a part of this game
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post
- Let them know you’ve tagged them! (but of course)
- Scenario. You are in your house and a fire breaks out. You have five minutes to grab things, and then you have to get out. What do you take? – Assuming all humans are out… 1) my fatty pant dog, 2) box of pictures, 3) My adidas shoes, 4) my fairies, 5) journals and poetry books, 6) my box of important “stuff”, 7) all evidence I started the fire. LOL…. kidding.
- What would you do with a billion dollars? – Get custody of my kids, buy a small house where their Dad plans to retire, put some $ in savings and bank the rest for med checks.
- Do you have an unpopular opinion? What is it?- Regarding suicide. I think every one has the right to die but I believe all options should be exhausted first… which will take a long time. It would not be an impulsive decision.
- What do you think your five most unusual quirks are?- I NEVER act serious,
- Do you think that you could ever kill a person, given the right circumstances?- I use to think “no”, then my son was brutally abused and now I think “absogoshdarnlutely”.
- What are your thoughts on astrology, extraterrestrials, and the supernatural?- Aries describes me to a gosh dang “T” (how do they do that?), I don’t wanna see Aliens but I am sure that it is not just us out here, and I feel I have experienced supernatural though I think most of the time, it is not a good thing.
- What was the last lie you told?- That I didn’t have half an hour to wait to speak to someone at the gym… I simply did not want to.
- What does the word “hate” mean to you?- Foaming at the mouth, fighting with all your strength to stay away from the jugular vein on that someones neck, a vile darkness that seeps into you that can sometimes linger. An emotion you have to fight back on.
- Contrastingly, what does the word “love” mean to you?- Love “sees” and accepts, it shines down on everyone if you are willing to see it. Love is power and beauty and grace. Love gives you wings to soar. Love heals.
- What is your definition of cheating?- Eating a nice steak after vowing to be a vegetarian.
- Are you particular or picky about anything? If so, what?- I like my candy to be chocolate, my water to be Aquafina, and I like glitter, eye glitter that is loose, not sticky icky.
2nd Set of questions!
1. If you could go back and tell your younger self something. What age would you go back to and what would you say? – I would go back to me at birth and tell myself to crawl back in… no harm in hiding.
2. Favorite food.- OOOoooo, Steaks (Filets please) and good Mexican enchiladas. OOOooo, and lobster and crab. Yummmmm.
3. When did you start your blog? Why? And has the purpose changed as time has?- It was April 23, 2010 through a different blog host…so glad I transferred everything here. I started it 5 months after my son was abused, I hit rock bottom and was about to lose therapy so I decided to blog as a way of getting all the yucky stuff out that needed to vacate my mind.
4. What do you think your best character trait is?- Bravery. Not brave as in… to jump out of a plane with a parachute… but brave enough to look life in the eye and to openly admit and realize the mistakes I have made. I do not hide behind “ignorance”. And I have the bravery to put one foot in front of the other to work on changing myself.
5. What do you think is your worst character trait?- I lack self esteem.
6. What is the last thing you read? – Currently I am reading 4 books: The Book of Secrets, A Nora Roberts love novel, a vampire book, and The War of Art.
7. Hero?- Me… I am still alive.
8. How much time do you spend on the internet in an average day?- Waaaaaaaay to much!! LOL. I am getting a gym membership today!
9. If you had to chose only one social issue to fight for what would it be?- Suicide Awareness and Prevention. Yes, I believe in the right to die. BUT I believe that ALL options should be exhausted FIRST. Which would include intervention, prevention, education.
10. If you could live anywhere, where and why? – The Oregon coast line. or a tropical beach. The ocean calls out to me and soothes my soul, calms my head. There is something very therapeutic about it for me.
11. If you could chose to have the power to read people’s minds/know their thoughts, would you choose to? It’s not something you could turn on or off, you have it or don’t. Why?- Nope, don’t want it. It would be the same as feeling peoples negative energy emanating from their bodies. People have very sick minds and I want no part.
Now, my questions… 🙂 Don’t hate.
1. How do you feel about Capital Punishment??
2. Would you want to be cremated or freeze dried? The option will soon be available according to the book “Stiff”.
3. Would you donate your body to the “Bodies” exhibit in Las Vegas at the Luxor casino?
5. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
6. Glitter or Adidas Superstars?! (I go with both).
7. Hillary or Sarah??
8. You are on a stranded Island, you already have rum (because I am nice)…which other 3 things would be essential for you?
9. Do you believe in monogamy?
10. Is it possible to have PLATONIC friends of the opposite sex?
11. Do you believe in 1 soul mate or that we could have many out there??
Now, I would love to nominate everyone for this because I WANT to hear the answers. 🙂 However, anyone who reads this and wants to participate, do it. I will not make any nominations but I hope some of you will find this to be a fun game to play!! Pretty Please…