Day 24: Something you’ve learned.
OOooohhhhh, I have learned many somethings over the course of my life… but I will share with you what I have learned while having the flu.
1. Do not drink Dr. Pepper (even if craving it) while you have the flu. Bad news.
2. Do not read when you have the flu (creates dizzy spells… UGH).
3. Do not eat. Food makes you queasy… then you must work hard to keep it down.
4. Do not look at the person who gave you the flu… cause you wanna strangle them.
5. Taco’s, even vegetarian style, not a good idea when you have the flu. And no matter how much you LOVE Tapatio, do not use it.
6. Shower despite the urge to pass out.
7. Brush your teeth despite your urge to purge.
8. No coffee
9. Drink water
10. Keep your sense of humor. 🙂
These are just a few things I have learned these last 2 days. Oh… and I also learned that just when you think the flu is over, it does a sneak attack on you! Trickery.
Naughty, naughty flu.
And martin, from now on… I am calling shopping carts, shopping trollies! I love how that sounds! ♥